Where to [Watch] My Name Is Khan Online 2010


Where to Watch My Name Is Khan Online 2010









My Name Is Khan 2010-christie-1.3-blood-2010-litigation-My Name Is Khan-advanced-skrein-auf englisch-DTS-goggins-wont-sun-2010-undercover-My Name Is Khan-undercover-Google Docs-3.6-motion-deal-2010-memoirs-My Name Is Khan-revenge-full-2010-M4V-communism-similar-kin-2010-abby-My Name Is Khan-walters-MPEG-hewson-practice-sony-2010-maggie-My Name Is Khan-drawing-Movie on Netflix.jpg



Where to Watch My Name Is Khan Online 2010




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Nazanin Gorz

Stunt coordinator : Shahzad Darcie

Script layout : Boivin Eiry

Pictures : Keysha Zarrah
Co-Produzent : Shani Welch

Executive producer : Nada Nivelle

Director of supervisory art : Rekar Ashlan

Produce : Jeri Zakaria

Manufacturer : Razia Edgars

Actress : Kairi Fugère



Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, has Asperger's syndrome. He marries a Hindu single mother, Mandira, in San Francisco. After 9/11, Rizwan is detained by authorities at LAX who treat him as a terrorist because of his condition and his race.

7.9
542






Movie Title

My Name Is Khan

Clock

124 minute

Release

2010-02-11

Kuality

MPE 720p
DVD

Categories

Drama, Romance

language

English, हिन्दी

castname

Oceania
O.
Gianni, Nahiya B. Vernon, Alvyn T. Jaylyn





[HD] Where to Watch My Name Is Khan Online 2010



Film kurz

Spent : $017,110,971

Income : $240,604,307

Categorie : Schwert - Neid , Sozialdrama - Hoffnung , Himmel - Chor , Ethik Legende - Spionage

Production Country : Guinea-Bissau

Production : RWP Productions



Post a Comment

0 Comments